Media from Eastern Europe visited T-City
October 26 to 27, 2011
- Journalists from Poland, Macedonia and Romania came together for an international press workshop in T-City.
- They learned first-hand about projects like Self-determined Living, BodyTel, HomeNetwork2.0 and Smart Metering.
- Conversations with project managers, T-City ambassadors, futurists and representatives from partner companies were part of the program.
- At another international press workshop held from November 2 to November 3, journalists from Hungary and Austria were guests in Friedrichshafen.
- Cikkex from November 3, 2011: The futurist Turk switches on heating by iPhone – a visit in the future city of Germany
Excerpt: Even the electricity meter uses a cell phone, grandmothers call their grandchildren on video telephone, patients cannot lie to their doctors and you can switch on heating even while sitting on the bus. We have visited the experimental “City of the Future” of Deutsche Telekom.